Ever since college, I’ve been committed to reading through the Bible at least once each year. Some of the reading plans I’ve used have been more helpful than others, but I’ve stuck with a variation of the same plan for the past few years. However, this year I’m going to try a new plan.
Here are some things I especially like about this Bible reading plan:
- It goes through the Scriptures chronologically.
- You read through the gospels twice.
- There’s a passage from the New Testament and Old Testament each day.
- You read a Proverb or Psalm almost every day.
- You can download the plan for free and print it out.
Do you have a New Year’s resolution you’d like to share, another plan you’re going to use, or are you considering joining me in reading this Bible reading plan?