Over the past few weeks, I’ve had the opportunity to make major updates to the websites of Dan & Tamra Novak.
On Dan’s site, we:
- changed over from a static single-page website to a full-blown blogging site.
- kept a similar look and feel as before, but used cleaner lines.
- used Standard Theme as the starting place for the site.
On Tamra’s site, we:
- used the same design as before, but we adapted it to a full 960 pixel width to better feature her photography.
- simplified the navigation.
- added a boutique page, where people can now purchase directly from the site.