Over the past few weeks, I’ve had the opportunity to make major updates to the websites of Dan & Tamra Novak.
On Dan’s site, we:
- changed over from a static single-page website to a full-blown blogging site.
- kept a similar look and feel as before, but used cleaner lines.
- used Standard Theme as the starting place for the site.
On Tamra’s site, we:
- used the same design as before, but we adapted it to a full 960 pixel width to better feature her photography.
- simplified the navigation.
- added a boutique page, where people can now purchase directly from the site.
This past week I finally got around to updating Josh Whitehead’s blog, and I think it turned out pretty nice. It’s the same basic theme that he already had on there, but I spruced it up a bit.
You’ll need a wide-screen monitor to get the full effect.
A few months ago, I had the privilege of working with Jason Davis, a local photographer, on the redesign of his blog. He and I collaborated on the design, and I built out the site. It features a huge area for content and lets you add a comment without having to reload the post (something I probably need to add here).
If you’re looking for a photographer in the Knoxville area, you need to check out his site. You’ll see that he does some first-class work.