The last post was a little heavy, so I thought I’d write this one with a little less seriousness.
Looking for some great opportunities to wreck you job? Here’s a list of six things that will shake things up in the workplace:
- Bring a machete to work, and keep it on your desk.
- Get some bright pink sunglasses, and never take them off.
- Always refer to yourself in third person, and insert “silly” before your name. (eg. “Can you meet about that proposal with silly Kyle today?”)
- Unless you have a uniform, wear the same thing to work every day.
- Remove all of the letter e’s from your emails and letters.
- Always bring your pets with you to work.
- Spend your lunch breaks under your desk.
- Send out a daily photo of yourself to the rest of the staff. (Childhood photos should work fine.)
- Pretend like you have an imaginary friend who lives in your desk drawer.